Thursday, May 7, 2009

Food, Glorious Food

Today was another interesting day of food shots, and I actually got to shoot some! I am definitely getting the hang of my intern responsibilities, from taking the photos, to editing, processing and printing. I am even putting my organizational skills to work cleaning out the prop closet. I must have folded 700 napkins and tablecloths in the last week. It really is amazing how much stuff they have accumulated over the years. I may have to do some shopping for myself when we do the prop sales.

The food we have been photographing this week has been absolutely delicious. Yesterday I had a buffet of filet mignon, scallops, monkey bread, pineapple foster and stuffed mushrooms, needless to say I didn't need dinner (thank God it was all Weight Watchers). Here are some photos of the delicious food I had today (these are also the shots I took). They will appear in the winter Weight Watchers recipe book!!

No comments:

Post a Comment