Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Shed Some Light on the Subject

It’s been a while since I last updated, but that’s only because I have been busy. Between the season finales of all my favorite TV shows, a visit from my parents that gave way to an out-of-control shopping trip, and learning all about the ins and outs of how to light a photo, I am just now taking a breath to share some pictures with you.

Today, I learned all about lighting and the result was some pretty amazing photos that my boss and I promptly printed on huge paper so we could “ohh” and “ahh” over how much I learned.

Tonight I am going on my first outing in Birmingham with another intern. I am so excited that I am finally getting settled here and making friends, and, not to mention, learning more than I could have hoped for…

No comments:

Post a Comment