Sunday, October 28, 2012

10 Reasons Why I Love Kentucky




      I’m fresh off another fall adventure to the great state of Kentucky.  And I thought it would only be appropriate to chronicle some of the many reasons why I love the Commonwealth (especially in the fall) and hope to one day call it home…


    The fabulous fall colors.

    More Bunning’s than you can count.

    Although not on this trip…fireflies. 

    Graeters’s ice cream.  Raspberry Chocolate Chunk to be specific. 

    The memories and stories that can be found around every corner.

    The people.  From the Rite Aid clerks to those I share all my time with.  They are just plain more Southern, and, well, that makes me really happy.

    The necessity of a really adorable fall wardrobe. 

    The family rivalry that is becoming less and less contentious

    The crunch of leaves under your feet.

    The great men it has given me…

No comments:

Post a Comment