Thursday, May 28, 2009

Judging a Book by its Cover

Another week has passed since I last updated, and there are definitely a few things to share. The weekend was fabulously relaxing at home reading and sunning and shopping. I also made an amazing German Chocolate Cheesecake from the Southern Living Comfort Foods cookbook. I came back to Birmingham laden with homemade salsa and many other goodies from home.

This week was spent shooting covers for the Fall Weight Watchers cookbook. It is a long process, but well worth it when you see the final result. You would never know how much detail goes into one photo. From rearranging tomatoes that look like Mickey Mouse ears to making noodles bob above the surface of chicken broth, there are a thousand different ways to arrange a photo. Be sure you keep your eyes open for one of my photos on a cover come September!


I am looking forward to another long weekend and getting to know my fellow interns. We have a full weekend planned of fun Birmingham activities. Finally, a weekend on the town…

1 comment:

  1. I have that SL cookbook! I made the twice-baked mashed potatoes to accompany some meatloaf for dinner tonight. I enjoy reading your blog.... keep up the great work this summer :0) - C.Moye

    ReplyDelete