Sunday, May 16, 2010

What's Next?

Of late I have been thinking about ambition and goals, but on a much lesser scale. I came across a new blog and its author’s list of things she wants to accomplish. Tangible, simple things that would make her happy and aren’t dependent on anyone except her. I have decided I need a list of this sort…I just have one problem: I don’t know what to put on it.
If you really think about it, it is hard not to hinge your goals on the timelines of others. I want to travel, but I don’t want to travel alone. So this is my new project for myself: I will brainstorm my new list of non co-dependent goals and compile them to share with you all.
So here’s to the combination of ambition and goals. The ambition of sorting my thoughts enough to know what these goals are…

No comments:

Post a Comment