Sunday, July 15, 2012

10 Things I Learned on Summer Vacation


My summer vacation has officially come to an end, so it’s time to reflect on all the things I learned from it…(and some of the pictures I took).

  1. As unfair as it is, the pool reader’s punishment is a really awesome sunglasses tan.
  2. You’re never too old to bust a move on the dance floor!  

3.  I have absolutely NO self-control when it comes to J.Crew Factory Store.  Especially when there are really attractive men working there.
4.  You can only watch so many episodes of Pretty Little Liars before you start to go a little crazy.  (And by “so many episodes” I mean approximately 50.)
5.  The greatest thing about still having a summer vacation is getting to spend more than a weekend at your childhood home.
7.  Sometimes it is totally worth it to wake up early and run.  Really, it is. 
8.  Time and distance don’t make much difference when you have amazing friends and family.
9.  Talking about, reading, and watching the Harry Potter series will NEVER get old.  
10.  Inspiration can be found every day.  You just have to know where to look.  

(all photos courtesy of my iPhone)

No comments:

Post a Comment