Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Restful Place

My weekend at home is drawing to a close, and I must say the thought is very sad. Other than a brief stop through next weekend to pick up some belongings on my way back to Gainesville, I probably won’t be back until Christmas...And believe me this place is one to be missed.

I absolutely love being at home these days, more so than I did even during my early college years. The absolute relaxation I feel here is incomparable to anywhere else. All summer I have been unable to sleep past 8 am, but this weekend I am hard pressed to drag my butt out of bed. My mom said that is because this “is a restful place.” I must say she is right.

So, for the rest of today I plan on reveling in the restfulness of this place and spending time with my favorite people and puppies. They are always exactly what I need to rejuvenate before another busy week…



No comments:

Post a Comment