Friday, April 1, 2011

This is the Final Countdown

One of the biggest perks of being a teacher is all the vacation time. I'm not gonna lie, getting a spring break in the real world is pretty priceless. This past week has been a refreshing reminder that I have almost survived my first year of teaching. Only nine more weeks to go. It's hard to believe I made it this far when I think back on the beginning of the year (my lack of writing should tell you how uninspired I was). But, oh, how far I have come! There really was no better way to reward myself than with a 5-day cruise to the Caribbean. My sun-kissed skin and well-rested body may be all I need to make it to June. At least I'm hoping they last that long...here's to hoping.

Lauren, Lynsey and me in Grand Cayman. You want to know what's great about this picture? Our students aren't in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment